cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GREBRET
Canine II

creating a query to list patients under 18 of a specific dentist who have not attended for 6 months

HI I want to get in touch with Kids(under 18)  who have not attended for at least 6 months

I want to sort to each dentist and it would be nice to do it by letters 

so the query would show all patieints under 18 of Dr X who has not attended for the last 18 months (and optionally surname starts with A )

0 Kudos
1 Reply
kimorr
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: creating a query to list patients under 18 of a specific dentist who have not attended for 6 mon

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch.

You can achieve this If you run the recall as normal. You can select individual dentists by un-ticking "all dentists" in the search criteria and selecting individually via the drop down list.

Under the recall status, select "non booked recalls, letter not sent" and then put the month that you wish to search up to in the 'Limit results to' box put  in the amount of months months you wish displayed for example 24, this will show every body who needs a recall for the 2 years prior to the Selected month in 2021.

To limit it to children you need to tick the 'Include Query' option and select a query to find patients under the age of 18.

Please also see this answer from a previous post: :https://community.carestreamdental.com/t5/R4/recalling-children/m-p/20860#

I hope this is helpful.

Kind regards

Kirsty