cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Canine II

new template

I need help on creating a template that has tick boxes.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: new template

Please can you give a little more context to where you are trying to create this template?

If it is simply creating a new clinical note template to be used in the charting system, i would recommend you create a Q&A Template with Yes/No Boxes.

I have attached a quick start guide for clinical note templates, let me know if that helps. 

Kind Regards
Liam Rushton
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine II

how do we create a Q&A ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine II

basically need to make a risk assessment with tick boxes that will save to patients notes

0 Kudos
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

To create a Q&A Template

1. Go to any patients chart
2. Click Manage on the top right side of the screen
3. On the left side of the screen, open the category were you want your template to be stored, in the small white box under the category name type the name of your template and press the small + and select Q&A Template.

In the middle window you can now write your template. if you want any question and answer boxes click new target at the top of the screen. 

4. Once you have finished creating the template click save at the top of the screen.

In the above post i did include a quick start guide which might be helpful.

Here is also a video i recorded on clinical templates which might be of use: https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/2686516326599389185 

Finally, we are about to release CS Remote forms, which can get Covid19 forms and medicals signed remotely from the patient. To sign up for more information go here: https://www.carestreamdental.com/en-gb/csd-products/eservices/eservices-for-cs-r4/form

Please let me know if i can be any more use.

Kind Regards
Liam Rushton
0 Kudos