cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kelliedownie123
Canine II

reports

I would like to run a report to show during and after the pandemic that we had to catch up with denplan patients and the spike in activity that had to be caught up with for denplan 

thanks 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
liamrushton
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: reports

Good Morning

Please can you give me more information on what you would like to run your report on, I would be happy to help.
The only idea I have based on your current information is to see how many exam treatment items on Denplan patients were done during different months. For example 100 in march 2020, 10 in April 2020, 300 in December 2020. This would should the effect of the pandemic. You could then compare the data from the normal year 2019, see how 2020 went and how 2021 is going.

This can be done using management reports. You will need to know the treatment code for each, which can be found inside the charting screen. For example Clinical Examination - 101.

1. From the Main Menu, Click Utilities
  2. Click Management Reports.
  3. At the top, Select Treatments
  4. Select an individual dentist, or leave all selected.
  5. Untick All Patient Groups and select Denplan from the drop-down box
  6. Put in your date range, for example, March 2020 (i would recommend doing a month at a time)
  7. In the DPB area, type in your treatment codes into each space. 1 per box. You can do a maximum of 10 codes per report.
  8. Click Run Report, Excel will load with your data.

Hope that helps

Kind Regards
Liam Rushton
0 Kudos
kelliedownie123
Canine II

HI Liam I want to specifically look at denplan exams hygiene appts and treatment
0 Kudos
liamrushton
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

You can create a query but would have to run it for each individual appointment type. If this is ok, follow these steps:

1. From patient selector screen (magnifying glass)
  2. Click Query Wizard
  3. Click New Query
  4. Click Start
  5. Click Next
  6. Click Specify criteria
  7. On the left-hand side, double click "scheme" from the list of fields
  8. on the right side, change the criteria to Scheme is equal to Denplan
  9. click ok
  10. Tick that have had an appt
  11. Click next
  12. Tick if you want to select a specific user (Dentist)
  13. Tick between two dates
  14. Tick specify criteria
  15. Under the ask column tick ask and click ok for date format for both start date and end date
  16. Tick for treatment type and under value, you can select a particular appointment type or if you tick ask, you will be prompted for the appt type during the search.
  17. Click Finish
  18. Save as new
  19. Name your query.

You can now search for Appt types between two dates.

Kind Regards
Liam Rushton