cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sdental
Canine II

Adding transaction changes Hyg Recall

Jump to solution

When we at the office add something to transactions for a patient (IE: Left message for denture arrival, Missed appointment, denied approval, etc) it changes the hygiene recall date. 

So if, for instance, I put anything in transaction history today for a patient, "Hyg Date" changes to 5/22/2019 and "Next Recall Due on or after" turns to 11/22/2019.

I'm almost guessing something is linking all of our transactions within the database to the hygiene somehow, but i'm not sure how. 

Any input on how to fix this issue?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Adding transaction changes Hyg Recall

Jump to solution

Hello,

Based on the issue you described, I believe that you are using a recall code to add your notes to the patient ledger. That recall code is resetting your patient's next due date.

In General, I would advise to use a Note code in those situations. The note codes are in the range of 101000.00 - 101999.99.

You can simply create your own note code by going to List > ADA codes > highlight any code and then click Add > select a code from the range above and give it the desired descriptions. Using such code should never reset your patient's next due date.

Sdental
Canine II

Re: Adding transaction changes Hyg Recall

Jump to solution

Thank you so much! I just tried that and it worked perfectly!

0 Kudos