cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Canine II

Adding transaction changes Hyg Recall

Jump to solution

When we at the office add something to transactions for a patient (IE: Left message for denture arrival, Missed appointment, denied approval, etc) it changes the hygiene recall date. 

So if, for instance, I put anything in transaction history today for a patient, "Hyg Date" changes to 5/22/2019 and "Next Recall Due on or after" turns to 11/22/2019.

I'm almost guessing something is linking all of our transactions within the database to the hygiene somehow, but i'm not sure how. 

Any input on how to fix this issue?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Adding transaction changes Hyg Recall

Jump to solution

Hello,

Based on the issue you described, I believe that you are using a recall code to add your notes to the patient ledger. That recall code is resetting your patient's next due date.

In General, I would advise to use a Note code in those situations. The note codes are in the range of 101000.00 - 101999.99.

You can simply create your own note code by going to List > ADA codes > highlight any code and then click Add > select a code from the range above and give it the desired descriptions. Using such code should never reset your patient's next due date.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution

Hello,

Based on the issue you described, I believe that you are using a recall code to add your notes to the patient ledger. That recall code is resetting your patient's next due date.

In General, I would advise to use a Note code in those situations. The note codes are in the range of 101000.00 - 101999.99.

You can simply create your own note code by going to List > ADA codes > highlight any code and then click Add > select a code from the range above and give it the desired descriptions. Using such code should never reset your patient's next due date.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Canine II

Jump to solution

Thank you so much! I just tried that and it worked perfectly!

0 Kudos