cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
drksuroo
Canine II

Adjustment report

Is it possible to get a report with a breakdown of adjustments? The register shows adjustments but only a total.  I would like to see write offs for different insurance companies, courtesy write offs, etc.  

3 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Adjustment report

@ayman do you know? If there isn't an option I can add this to the Product Ideas area. 

0 Kudos
cdamoney
Canine III

I would love to see this report as well.  

0 Kudos

This is where register reports get the information from

Adjustments To Production
: Total dollar amount posted to production adjustments (codes 40.00-60.89).

Amount due to PPO write-offs: Total dollar amount posted to PPO write-offs (code 50.90).

Adjustments to Collections: Total dollar amount posted to collections adjustments (codes 21.00-39.89, 96.00-96.89, 98.00-98.89), including plan transactions.

I would use transactions for a period report for each individual code or code range to get the total for that code\range separately such as courtesy write-off 
then you can use reports, practice management, insurance reports , write-off total to get the detailed writeoff for insurance(unless you have different code for each insurance company if you do then use trans for a period on these codes )
the only problem that you need to run this report for each in-network insurance co separately

0 Kudos