cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cats
Canine II

Can't see all of Account & Patient ID# in list on Version 17.1.1

After we upgraded to Softdent Version 17.1.1 and we pull up the Account list or the Patient list we are unable to see all of the Account number or the Patient ID#.  The first number(s) are not always visible.  For instance, the patient with ID# 2476901 shows up in the patient list as 476901.  You can't see the entire number until you completely pull that patient up.  We use account and patient ID#s a lot in our practice.  Anything we can do about this?

0 Kudos
13 Replies
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Can't see all of Account & Patient ID# in list on Version 17.1.1

hmm I haven't heard this. Let me do some research. Can you email me a screenshot to tyson.edwards@csdental.com?
0 Kudos
mbrown
Canine III

We have this same issue. The number shows in full on the search bar and returns the correct patient when the entered but doesn't display the entire number in the list. Short ID number.jpg

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Please check your Windows Setting / Screen Resolution, if you change from the small display to a larger display,  this will effect what you see in SoftDent.   

0 Kudos
cats
Canine II

We tried changing the screen resolution and it did not help.

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

if you would like me to look at call me
0 Kudos
callton
Premolar II

We have the same issue....hope the solution gets posted here Smiley Happy

cats
Canine II

Hi There!  I sent you the screenshots on 6-17-19.   Hope you got them.  Let us know if you have a solution.  Thanks!

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

I have not seen them, would you email the screen shot as well, try to go to a newer patient, that you have recently added (I would like to see at what point it starts to disappear) wendy.potts@csdental.com.
Thanks so much!
0 Kudos
cats
Canine II

Hi softdentgirl--the screenshots were sent to tyson.edwards@csdental.com on 6-17-19.  Haven't received any kind of feedback as of yet on the screenshots.

0 Kudos