cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
drveena
Canine II

Clinical conditions/requesting additional buttons

I am a Pediatric Dentist using the SoftDent 16.2.3.  We are starting to go chartless and have noticed the need for some additional "condition" buttons: 

1. unerupted (we use this 100% of the time and constantly have to search for it.) Tooth #
  2. Partially erupted Tooth #
  3. Hypoplastic Tooth #
  4. Decalcification (tooth and surface)
  5. Stained groove/margin (tooth and surface

jeffrey.urkevich

softdentgirl

Thank you!

Dr. Veena Vaidyanathan 44.02189 

Labels (1)
3 Replies
FormerPLM
Premolar III

Re: Clinical conditions/requesting additional buttons

Good morning Dr. Vaidyanathan,

Thank you for participating in the Community!   Adding customizable conditions buttons is one of several improvements we're hoping to make to the clinical chart.  The goal will be to provide the same functionality to conditions as we have for procedures; basically allowing the practice to create buttons for the conditions that make the most sense for them.  

Regards,

Jeff

callton
Premolar II

I agree with the need for these conditions and would also love to see an improvement as far as primary tooth restorations.  When treatment planning on a primary tooth, the computer should be programmed to use the primary amalgam or primary composite codes or the button should have a drop down to give the assistant/doctor the option of primary or permanent codes.  I know we can customize buttons but there isn't an icon that is appropriate and searching for the code in the ADA list is time consuming for them.  Usually they treatment plan using the amalgam and resin buttons and ask me to go back and change the codes.  There is room for improvement there!

pmorgan
Canine II

1. unerupted (we use this 100% of the time and constantly have to search for it.) Tooth #
  2. Partially erupted Tooth #
  3. Hypoplastic Tooth #
  4. Decalcification (tooth and surface)
  5. Stained groove/margin (tooth and surface
  6. I agree with these, it would be nice to have a nose icon as well for nitrous oxide
  7. Hospital icon for conscious sedation/hospital patients
  8. additional customizable buttons for pedo practice, like reseal, nitrous oxide, Subacute bacterial endocarditis  precautions (SBE)