cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: EFT Expanded On Daysheet

they are always watching.

I also sent this to Tyson Edwards he is the New PLM (Product Line Manager)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
tthdoc
Canine II

Ron,

It sounds like this is the problem, they are listening, reading, and putting items such as this in the queue and that is where they seem to stay.  As you alluded to in your message January 2017, this has been talked about since 2011.  So has this topic been sitting in the queue since then?

Wendy,

They need to stop watching and start acting.

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

I just met with the developers and this is on the list 17.1, slated for later this year (aiming for Aug).

We are looking to do more releases a year so you shouldn't have to wait long after 17.0 is released (in April). We have finished our beta period and are just waiting for the go ahead from the business.

I would love to release things faster but given our large customer base and DVD deployment methods, it's hard ship everyone a DVD as a patch and expect customers would want to install. If everyone could update via the internet then we could move a lot faster but those systems are still being worked out. The wheels are definitely moving as we recognize the DVD deployment method is not efficient and difficult to complete given our support resources and release schedule. We would like for the application to be easier to install, smaller installs etc. so once those decisions are made, you all will definitely be able to tell a difference in speed of changes released.

This is great feedback.

The business needs to see this to really grasp all the things our customers have been waiting on!

roeser
Canine III

When posting a ETS with more than 1 patient on it I post as a bulk payment.  When printing out the deposit slip (code 2.9) I reconcile it BEFORE posting check from the mail and find it takes about 10 minutes in the morning.  This will show a MetLife or Delta payment with a total amount and the individual patients under it.  Good Luck