cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
uniondental
Premolar I

Re: FAIRCOM server

Thank you this information is very helpful. We have about 25 workstations and bought 32 licenses. Hopefully this will cover us for any of those little "issues". We install end of the month so I will report back after some time in use.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
tallarob1
Canine III

You should be good.  I didn't believe it until I bought the extra licenses.  I thought I could just be real careful and make sure we didn't have too many sessions open - but it never worked out.  The extra cushion has made all the difference in the world.

0 Kudos
mwon
Canine II

How much does faircom cost? Thanks.
0 Kudos
uniondental
Premolar I

You would have to check with Sales because it is based on your number of workstations.  We paid a little over $3000 and that included a hefty discount. 

0 Kudos
iexplorer
Canine II

hi how are you! faircom saved us back in 2008 before that we were dead in the water, took hours to get anything done    however it must must must be programmed correctly!  call carestream and discuss with sales support etc.  get your training rep if need be they will have someone log in and fix it or come to your office    i have no better answer they came to my office and spent two days

then it was good