cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Canine II

Re: Organizational of EOB'S 101

We scan ours into patient documents.  if you will do so when posting the payment, it will show up under the patient, the account, under the insurance company, and under the insurance plan.  Just highlight the insurance payment after posting, go to side menu, select documents, scan in (ours go under EOB's) and done.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine II

How about EOBs that contain multiple dates of service/multiple patients?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Premolar III

I'm not sure about multiple patients (we don't currently scan our EOBs in), but you don't save the EOBs based on date of service, you save them based on date of posted payment. Regardless of the dates of service, all the payments for a bulk check are posted the same day.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Hello Dr. Cavola,

Actually both, your IT person can add permissions to the folder, as a safeguard to avoid the folder from accidentally being deleted.  By sharing the folder, it will be accessible to any team member working on outstanding insurance claims etc.  They can easily import the Primary EOB into NEA or do a screen capture if needed. 

Back in the day, I use to scan the EOB directly to the patient's document center, now I feel it is obsolete. 

Wendy

wendy.potts@csdental.com

0 Kudos