cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bryandental
Canine III

Requested Enhancement

We are trying to update our patient phone numbers and many of them no longer have land lines which is where we put the home # so we are leaving it blank. When viewing the appointment card, it does not show the cell number, also when adding a new patient, from the scheduler "options" "add", it does not give the option to put in a cell #.  I feel with everyone going to cell numbers it would be good to add those fields when viewing the appointment card and adding a new patient.  

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Requested Enhancement

Thank you for the enhancement request! I am tagging our Product Line Manager jeffrey.urkevich‌ so he will be sure to see this.

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Hello

you are correct!  The cell phone number should also be on the NP Appointment card as well!

Wendy

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Hi Ann!

First, thanks for participating in The Exchange community.  We love feedback!   Second, while I fully agree that it would be a great enhancement to add the cell field to the New Patient Appointment screen and the appointment card, I'm not sure if you are aware there was an enhancement added to version 16 that somewhat helps with this.  

After creating an appointment, if you go to the patient's information screen (even for a new, inactivated patient) and select the preferred contact method as "cell phone", the patient's cell phone number will display on their appointment instead of (or in addition to) their home/work numbers.  

Hope this helps!  

Danelle

SD Trainer