cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
doctom4300
Premolar III

Seeing all the appointments for a new patient

How can I see all the appointments for a new patient if they are the only patient in the account? I know how to see their next appointment (patient screen, press bx), but how do I see any other appointments they might have?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Seeing all the appointments for a new patient

To see all the patient’s scheduled appointments:

• From the Patient information window click appointments on the options bar or type S.  This will open the patient’s appointment window, which displays all the patient’s appointments.
  • If you are using the Phone Center:  click the scheduling button at the bottom pf the window.  This will open the patient’s appointment window, which displays all the patient’s appointments. 

If you wish to see appointments for other family members on the account, you a click the Family Appts button on the lower right corner of the patient’s appointment window.

doctom4300
Premolar III

That's how to see the appointments for an activated patient. I asked how to see all the appointments for a new patient. A new patient is one that has not been activated.
0 Kudos
doctom4300
Premolar III

I now see that your solution from the telephone center does work. The other solutions do not work for a new patient.

0 Kudos
doctom4300
Premolar III

Can a future release of SoftDent allow us to see all appointments for a new patient by selecting "Appointments" while in the patient info screen? "Appointments" currently is not available until the patient is activated.

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

I don’t know if it is being considered, but I sent am email to the developers asking them if it could be changed in the program.

0 Kudos