cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ninaclaydental
Canine III

Re: Silly issue

All. The. Time. This is especially troublesome when you are on the phone and trying to be as efficient as possible. Fix for this would be #amazing. 

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

I will add a defect for this and hope to get it fixed in 17.1 or 17.2.

doctom4300
Premolar III

This happens all the time to us. We recently upgraded to version 16. It was a problem in 14, and it's still a problem in 16. It's annoying.

If I were allowed to complete each task before getting interrupted, it would probably never happen. But as you all know, the phone rings, patients walk in, and patients need to be checked out.

bgalofredds
Canine III

Do we really want that fixed? I think this might be a notification of sorts. It alerts us to the fact that we have multiple accounts open in the background. Without this I can't imagine how many windows I would have open at the end of the day. Just saying...

0 Kudos
doctom4300
Premolar III

Yes, I really want this fixed.

I'm in Patient A's account.

The phone rings.

I'm scheduling Patient B. Patient B also wants me to schedule a spouse or child. Since I'm already in the patient's information screen, I *should* be able to click on the drop down to choose the family member. Nope, no can do. I can choose Account from the drop down, and then choose Patients and then choose the family member, but that's a ridiculous work-around.

There's a list to the left of my scheduler showing all the patients/accounts that are open. That's a big enough notification that I have lots of windows open.

callton
Premolar II

I want it fixed - it doesn't always happen when I'm in 2 accounts -sometimes the names in the drop down are from the family in the account that I had open last but is now closed.  Eliminating any unnecessary keystrokes would be helpful to my arthritic fingers

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

We cannot recreate in-house this in 17. If anyone on 17 is experiencing this, please reach out to me!

kalinadds
Canine II

We are on 17 and it happens to us frequently. You have to close out and get back in and then it will be correct. 

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

We have a fix for this issue in 17.2 which should be out in Late Oct/Early Nov.

Also in 17.2 will be ePayments V2 and CDT2019 along with a few enhancements and defects.

0 Kudos
karen
Premolar I

I have had that as well! 

0 Kudos