cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ambrunst983
Canine II

Treatment Plan Comments

Has any one ever used the Treatment Plan comments? I can find information on how to make comments, delete comments. I can no find anywhere how to add the comment to the treatment plan.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
uniondental
Premolar I

Re: Treatment Plan Comments

To add comments go to System--Change System Settings---Treatment Plan Comments--Add from there

0 Kudos
ambrunst983
Canine II

I can add the treatment plan comment to the list of comments but I don't understand how to add them to a patient's actual treatment plan. I would think this would be the point of having the treatment plan comments.
0 Kudos
uniondental
Premolar I

You just have to click the drop down box when printing the treatment plan and chose which message you'd like to use. There is a pre-defined comments that is what you would have just added with above instructions.

0 Kudos
ambrunst983
Canine II

I do not see that option when printing the treatment plan.
0 Kudos
amansour
Canine II

Hello

Treatment plan comments can be added on the printed treatment plan. However you will first have to select a form that allows you to add comments to the treatment plan.

That simply can be done by going to System > Form Selection and change the form for the treatment plan to reflect what you want to show on it. Make sure to select a form that allows you to add comments.

Once that is done, you can print the treatment plan and through the printing process there will be a screen that allows you to select from the comments that you already created , or you can just type the comment directly in that screen.

0 Kudos