cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
enspire
Premolar I

Treatment Plan Items not dropping off when completed

Does anyone have an issue with treatment plans not updating when a procedure is completed?  This would be the exact same procedure, with same surfaces, etc.  This does not happen all the time, but fairly often.  We generally schedule from the treatment plan.  

0 Kudos
2 Replies
pksaari79
First Molar I

Re: Treatment Plan Items not dropping off when completed

If the treatment plan does not match the exact work done, it will not delete it from the treatment plan. For example, if a 1 surface filling was treatment planed but you ended up doing two surfaces on the same tooth, that original treatment plan will not get deleted. I think there is a box when you check out each patient that gives you an option to delete the treatment plan of the work being done. We have not used it in our office because I believe you have to remember to check the box where submitting Insurance Etc are automatically checked.
0 Kudos
enspire
Premolar I

Re: Treatment Plan Items not dropping off when completed

Thank you.  The treatment has been exactly the same in the cases I am inquiring about and they are still not dropping off.  Again, this is not all the time, but we expect it to drop off if is the exact same.

0 Kudos