Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
kris.kinlen
Premolar II

[Updated] Calling all SoftDent Customers - Recruiting for v17 Beta Test

Hello SoftDent community!

We are super excited that v17 is almost ready to start beta testing.  If you haven't heard about v17 - whoa...  Check these out:
Video Link : 1130 
Major Update on SoftDent Version 17 

Thank you to all our current beta offices and we are looking for more to join the beta test and help us launch v17.  Please comment below if you are interested in learning more about our beta process and one of our team members will be in touch.

[Update] - Several practices have asked, we are happy to report there will be no increased hardware requirements above v16 system requirements.

Major Features and Workflows

Parallel workflow support - No more record locking!

Multiple users can access and edit the same patient record at the same time.  For example: Post charges to the patient's record while the clinical team is still in the chart finishing up their notes. 

New clinical overview page

Transition into your next appointment quickly, the overview page puts the restorative and perio chart on the same screen along with recent procedures, notes, images, treatment plan and appointments.

UI Refresh

A lightweight control style keeps the workflow the same but helps push the content forward so it is easier to read.

v16v17

Looking forward to working together with you through the beta process and thanks for your continued support.

Regards,

Kris Kinlen

Director, Analysis & Design

juriztyson.edwardssatishh

Tags (2)
38 Replies
laynee
Canine III

Re: Calling all SoftDent Customers - Recruiting for v17 Beta Test

I would like to speak with someone about the testing.

kris.kinlen
Premolar II

Fantastic!  One of our team members will be in touch to help answer any questions and get you signed up.

Thanks!

Kris

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Hi Shannon!

I'm visiting a fellow SoftDent practice in Louisiana at the moment and won't be back in until the 12th. I've scheduled a time to call at 10 Central/11 Eastern on Thursday. 

misscippie
Canine II

I would love to be a Beta Tester for Softdent V17

kris.kinlen
Premolar II

Score!  We will be in touch soon to get you signed up.

Thanks!

Kris

0 Kudos
kris.kinlen
Premolar II

smile44 commented here that their office was interested in the beta program.  Thanks Tracy - we will be in touch!

0 Kudos
jesslingle
Canine III

Re: [Updated] Calling all SoftDent Customers - Recruiting for v17 Beta Test

I am an office manager and RDH that has been using Softdent for 13 years.  I would be interested in knowing what is involved with beta testing.

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Good morning Jessica,

The process is straightforward. Once we have a signed agreement, the disc is shipped to the office and a time to install arranged. After the installation we follow up with you regarding your experience with the update. If any issues are found we get them addressed as quickly as we can and send out another version. Toward the end of the beta cycle a brief survey is conducted. 

The response to this beta has been overwhelmingly positive. Removing the record lock on accounts has worked great. Offices using the clinical module appreciate having the clinical information gathered together in one screen. 

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

jesslingle
Canine III

I will speak with my docs. Thanks!

0 Kudos