cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KDA43920
Canine III

monthly ortho charge

We have a random account that gets charged xxx dollars on the first of every month. the code posted is "monthly ortho charge." How do I get this to stop?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
danelle_canales
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: monthly ortho charge

@KDA43920  based on your description, this account has a budget plan attached to it.  

Open the patient record, on the bottom of the ledger you will likely see a memo indicating the the patient is on an "Ortho BP" with a dollar amount to bill: 

danelle_canales_0-1623417010120.png

If this is the case, look on the Express Bar (typically docked on the left) for an option titled "Patient Budget Plan". 

danelle_canales_0-1623417205402.png

Click it and after the window opens, your Express Bar options will change and you can select "Reset Budget Plan".  This will cancel the monthly charges.  

danelle_canales_0-1623417110266.png

Let us know if you need further assistance, and we can get a Support Technician to reach out to you. 

0 Kudos
KDA43920
Canine III

Thank you! How does that get entered? I did not even know it existed, so I definitely did not enter those values in that screen.

0 Kudos
danelle_canales
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

It is something that is manually entered by a staff member - perhaps someone else was clicking around and clicked to save instead of cancel. 

I wouldn't be concerned if you've only seen it this one time.  If you see it happen repeatedly we can have support look into it and hopefully tell us who was logged in when they were created.  

0 Kudos