cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brostowitz
Canine II

Auto Scheduler

Good afternoon,

We have a question about using the auto scheduler.   When we search for available hygiene appointments thru the auto-scheduler,  we are finding that all appointments do not show up.  We have days that are not available according to the scheduler,  but when we go to the date there are hygiene appointments available. It doesn't change is we search for one hygienist or a group of them.  We have also tried using different time units, but still have not found the scheduler to be accurate.  We have used this feature in the passed and have not had a problem.  Is there anything that may have changed recently.   Thanks in advance with any solutions.

Thank you,

Michele

0 Kudos
4 Replies
chriscornett
Premolar II

Re: Auto Scheduler

brostowitz‌, to my knowledge there should have been no changes to this feature. I don't know off hand which SoftDent version you are utilizing, but this feature has not changed in any of the recent versions by design. If you would like, I could place a request to have a support representative contact you at your convenience to look into the matter further with you to determine what the issue may be.

If you would like to have one of our support representatives contact you, please feel free to leave me a personal message with your SoftDent account number as well as a phone number and person you would like for us to speak with.

drcavola
Premolar III

Michele,

If you've been able to use that feature, successfully, in the past, then my hat's off to you.  We've tried that auto feature, both Softdent versions (Scheduler and non-Scheduler), and we can't seem to tweak it well enough to work 100% of the time.  In the Softdent Scheduler version, you have much more variables in the scheduling of office, providers, hours, vacations, etc., etc., that one slight hiccup in any of those and your "auto" is not quite right.

My team, from hygienists, to administrative, don't use it at all.

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

brostowitz‌, can you tell me which version of the software you are using?  (Found in the upper left hand corner of SoftDent or under the Help Menu.)  I would like to give this a quick test but want to make sure my efforts are not in vain if your version is quite different than the one I am currently running.  

0 Kudos
brostowitz
Canine II

We are currently running version 116.2.8.

0 Kudos