We would like to color code our schedule into high production times (surgical for our office) a 6 hour block with the remaining hours color coded to (NP, supportive procedures. How would we go about doing this so we can see at a glance what time is available in our say surgical block on any given day.
To add a color group for use in color scheduling, perform the following steps.
1. Click Scheduler in the main menu bar.
2. Select Setup Goal and Colors. The Month at a Glance window is displayed.
3. Click Options.
4. Select Set up Color Groups. The Scheduling Color Definitions window is displayed.
5. Press <A> to add a color group.
6. Enter the desired color group title in the field provided.
7. Enter a minimum and maximum code range or $ amount range the color will be assigned to if so desired.
8. Double-click on the colored box in the far right-hand column.
9. Click on the desired color to assign to the group.
10. Click OK to return to return to the Scheduling Color Definitions window.
11. Click OK on the Scheduling Color Definitions window.
12. Press the <Esc> key.
13. Click Yes to save the changes to the color table..
To color the scheduler in order to better manage what procedures are to be done in what rooms and / or certain days or times
To color code one slot at a time, select the slot and click Mark on the tool bar or press <K> on the keyboard.
To color an entire operatory, select the first time slot on the operatory and click Paint on the tool bar or press <T> on the keyboard.
Please see the document below. You may print it to a PDF if you'd like for future reference.