cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
karen
Premolar I

E-Forms

Are there any other offices out there using eforms? I'm curious as to how you feel about them? We haven't been able to get ours to work correctly for many months and don't seem to be getting help from support either. So I'm curious to see how others feel about them and utilize them. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
kimyates
Canine II

Re: E-Forms

I have been signed up with Eforms for over a year. I am currently looking for another source. Eforms has never worked properly. The patients and staff say it is hard to work with and is not accurate from our software. I plan on canceling the Eforms and getting the EVerifications. Does anyone have any experience with the EVerifications? I have been waiting for more of our insurances that we are in network with to join. They seem to have added several this year.

0 Kudos
karen
Premolar I

we use Everifications as well. I have to say in a pinch I use it but for the most part I can go into the insurance websites for the information I am needing and for me detailed info as well. 

0 Kudos
kimyates
Canine II

Do you get more information from the Insurance websites than the Everifications?

0 Kudos
karen
Premolar I

For me yes from insurance websites.

0 Kudos
mdunham
Premolar III

Me too!  

0 Kudos