cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
robca
Canine II

How do I run a patient list from a certain provider?

Jump to solution

Hi, we are transitioning associates and we would like to inform the previous associates patients of the new incoming doctor. Is there a way to run a list of patients addresses of only the ones the previous associate has seen?

TIA

Robert

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Re: How do I run a patient list from a certain provider?

Jump to solution

if patients has their default Dr assigned in this box correctly then yes

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

reports , patient , use-selected , Add
enter a name for this report then click OK
in the patient selection criteria an X means this criteria will be printed or shown on the final report\result to show\hide that information from result double click and add or remove check on print

in user codes*EQ or NE  use Op NE  value1 i    to exclude inactive patients 

in Dentist\provider criteria use OP EQ value1  "the previous associate's ID"  example 1

make sure to select print for zip ( print address)

you can use same setup for 
reports, patients , lables , user-selected  to generate labels can be sent to laser labels file and printed on Avery standard 5160 labels sheet

0 Kudos
robca
Canine II

Jump to solution

Thank you for the response Ayman.  That worked great.  If I save the rep file, how do I find the file location where it was saved.  I was able to print the labels, but I also hit save file and now I can't find it.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

REP files are only useful for some other 3rd part application and services , you cant really do much with them manually 
either ways they will be saved to Softdent folder on the server
other options for output is excel you can choose that if excel is installed on the WS you're using to run reports 

0 Kudos