cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bwhite
Premolar I

Social Security No. Issue

Jump to solution

I wanted to see if we have an update on resolving the social security number issue on the Cloud version.  Because the numbers are being wiped out, the safety net for catching duplicate patients is also being effected.  Having the pop up that the social security number is incomplete is a nuisance and we are going to have to reenter all the numbers once the issue is resolved.  I have talked with several techs about this issue and keep being told that they are working on it. 

Please let us know when we can expect this issue to be resolved.

4 Replies
FormerPLM
Premolar III

Re: Social Security No. Issue

Jump to solution

Hi bwhite‌,

I am happy to report that this issue is fixed in v16.2.8.  Below is some additional information on this version.  Unfortunately, if a social security number is missing, you will have to re-enter it, since we have no way of knowing what it was before it was wiped out.

V16.2.8 is a minor release to fix a couple important defects.  Specifically, these were a message reading "Duplicate Social Security Number Detected", a defect that changed the SSN to hyphens under certain conditions, and an incorrect balance mismatch message.

DE28873 The appearance of the "Duplicate Social Security Number Detected" warning is inconsistent.
DE30560 Adding a patient TeamTalk note causes one or more digits of the patient's Social Security
Number to be replaced by hyphens
DE31582 Patient and Account Transactions Appear to Have a Balance Mismatch Even Though There is No
Actual Balance Mismatch

If you are experiencing any of these issues, please contact support to get on version 16.2.8.  

Thank you,

Jeff

bwhite
Premolar I

Jump to solution

Thanks Jeff for the update.  I just want to be sure I understand the "fix".  We use a lot of team talks - Is this still an issue or are you saying that it was the issue and it is resolved.

Betsy

FormerPLM
Premolar III

Jump to solution

Hi Betsy,

Version 16.2.8 fixes the issue going forward.  If there are existing missing SSN's, the fix will not put them back.  

Thank you,

Jeff

karen
Premolar I

Jump to solution

We had the update done and still are getting the SSN error.

0 Kudos