cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pksaari79
Premolar III

Time Cards

Does anyone use the time card system within Softdent?  How do you like it??

15 Replies
mdunham
Premolar III

Re: Time Cards

We have used it for along time now and love it.   Be sure that the Dr. or Office Manager  are the only ones who can change/edit clock-in and clock out times, you will set this up under user-settings.  

pksaari79
Premolar III

Can you set up times for Staff Meetings, CEU, etc??  Or does that have to be added in?  What about vacation times?

mdunham
Premolar III

Yes, if you go to *System> Change System Settings> Time Cards>Customize Time Card Types, you can create items such as CEU's paid and unpaid, Lunch Paid and unpaid, Vacation, sick, etc.     These titles will then appear on timecard options for you to select.   

pksaari79
Premolar III

Thanks for your help......I will keep you in mind as I work on setting this up!!

mdunham
Premolar III

anytime!

pksaari79
Premolar III

I don't see where you set this up.....I have the rights to all settings but I don't see specifically in the user security settings.  Am I missing something??

0 Kudos
pksaari79
Premolar III

I did find it but not sure how to use the override to make it for my password.

0 Kudos
mdunham
Premolar III

Kay,  Go to System> System Security>Rights by user,   then de-select the box "Access Employee/Time card info.    They will still be able to clock in and out, but they will not be able to edit there time, or view other employees login info.

0 Kudos
pksaari79
Premolar III

Sorry, I got it.....I was overlooking it.

0 Kudos