cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
awkessler12
Canine III

global summit course information

I am looking for a detailed list of the courses for the global summit in November. We are trying to figure out if we want to attend both days or just one.

11 Replies
kris.kinlen
Premolar II

Re: global summit course information

Hello - good timing, this just got published today

awkessler12
Canine III

When I click on the link it tells me I'm unauthorized.

0 Kudos
kris.kinlen
Premolar II

Whoops - lets try this: Global Oral Health Summit 

awkessler12
Canine III

Thank you that did it.

neciewest
Premolar I

awkessler12‌ I've added you to the exclusive Next Level Experience group so that you can see posts concerning the 2017 Global Oral Health Summit =)

pksaari79
Premolar III

Is this a completed program or more will be added?  Just curious.....

scribari
Canine II

Hi Kay, It's almost 98% complete, we are in the works of having a few more sessions added. We can definitely keep you posted when those are finalized. We would love to have you join us, along with all of your colleagues. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

pksaari79
Premolar III

I would like to know when it's finalized.  Being less than an hour away, I want a couple of staff to go....I have been coming to the User's Meeting/Global Summit for the past several years and really enjoy them,  I always come home with pearls, no matter that we have been on Softdent for 20+ years.  The only thing that will hinder me is my daughter is expecting our first grandchild....hoping the due date remains AFTER this meeting - hah!!

scribari
Canine II

We appreciate your kind feedback, I will definitely keep you in the loop regarding the program. Congrats on becoming a grandmother, very exciting!!! Hope your grandchild comes after the meeting too! Worst case, you could bring them, the Orlando World Center Marriott is an amazing property for families (especially kids), so much to do on property after classes conclude of course.