To generate a list of patients who are due for normal recall: Select Reports > Recall/Appt > Last Exam.
To generate a list of patients who are due for User-Defined recall: Select Reports > Recall/Appt > Perio.
If you have not set up your Recall System or have upgraded from a previous version of the software and are running the first Recall report, the System Setting - PostCard Options window is displayed. Select an option and click OK. For more information, see Setting Up Recalls.
Note: If you change the name of your Normal Recall or User-Defined Recall system, the name of the report changes. For example, if the name of your User-Defined Recall system is Ortho, select Reports > Recall/Appt > Ortho.
2. Select Reports and click OK.
3. Select an Output option.
4. To change the report title, type a name in the Title field.
5. In the Notices section, select an option:
6. To update the patient record each time the patient is included in the Recall report: Select Update Notices Sent Count. Each time a patient is included in the Recall report, the Notices field on the Recall tab of the patient record is updated. This enables you to identify the number of notices sent to a patient.
7. To indicate which patients should be included in the report:
Select 0 Previous Notices to recall patients due to receive notice 1.
Select 1 Previous Notice to recall patients due to receive notice 2.
Select 2 Previous Notices to recall patients due to receive notice 3.
Select 3 or more Previous Notices to recall patients who have already been sent 3 (or more) notices.
Note: You can select more than one checkbox at a time. To recall patients who are due to receive their first, second, or third notice, select the 0 Previous Notices, 1 Previous Notice, and 2 Previous Notices checkboxes.
6. Select a date range for the report.
7. Select the start and stop last names from the drop-down lists to generate the recall list for a specific alphabetical range of patients.
8. Select the provider identification number from the drop-down list to generate the recall list for a specific provider. To generate the recall list for all providers, select 999 from the drop-down list.
To include only patients assigned to the doctor specified in this section: Select Search Patient’s Doctor. If you do not select this option, the report includes patients assigned to all providers.
To include only patients assigned to a specific hygienist: Select the hygienist from the drop-down list, and select Search Patient’s Hygienist.
9. Type the user codes for patients you want to include or exclude from the report.
By default, user codes C (collections), I (inactive), L (legal case), and N (do not recall) are displayed in the Exclude field.
10. In the Recall Tracking section, select an option:
To post recall code 103000.92 to the ledger of each patient included in the recall report: Select Post a RECALL SENT code to the patient's ledger.
To add a Recall Sent contact to the contact list of each patient included in the recall report: Select Add a RECALL SENT contact to the patient's list of contacts.
To add a Recall Sent clinical note to the chart of each patient included in the recall report: Select Add a RECALL SENT clinical note to the patient's chart.
11. In the Options section, select from the following:
To include patients who are due for recall and have a scheduled appointment in the Recall report: Select Include Patients w/Appointments. If this option is not selected, patients due for a recall who have a scheduled appointment are excluded from the report.
To print the Recall report without color and shading: Deselect Include Color/Shading.
To print patient addresses on the Recall report: Select Print Addresses on Reports. If this option is not selected, only the patient name is printed on the report.
12. If you are exporting the report to Excel, the following options are selected in the Excel Options section:
Print Raw Data: Each piece of data in the report is placed in a separate column on the Raw tab.
Print Formatted Data: The report information is displayed in the same manner as if it were sent to the printer on the Formatted tab.
Deselect an option if you do not want that type of data to display. If you leave both options selected, the report information is displayed on two tabs in the Excel spreadsheet.