Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tshaw
Community Manager
Community Manager

Cloud Service Update - 10/7 9PM EST

*Update as of 10/7 9PM EST

All systems are fully operational.  If you have any issues or need further assistance please reach out to us at Support.US@csdental.com.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
serasullivan
Canine II

Do you have any idea when we'll be able to access images and attachments?

0 Kudos
SFOMS
Canine II

Still no access here in CA. This is ridiculous and unacceptable. For the amount of money that we pay monthly for this service to not have a back up plan to support our offices in unrealistic!! What is Carestream going to do to for all of us who have inconvenienced. Paying for a service we cannot use is unacceptable.

0 Kudos

Same in Washington. NO ACCESS. Failure to connect to remote server.
0 Kudos
wisdom101
Canine II

Our office Practice Works has been down for more than 24 hours. We were told yesterday that our service would be back up by the end of the day. Not only does this effect us, but our patients as well. We have been having issues with your service for a while and we are given nothing but excuses when we need solutions. Our integrity is what keeps our patients returning to our office. We expect you to have integrity and be transparent with all of your customers, so that we are on the same page. Allowing us to be informed and on the same page allows us to inform our patients the correct information. We find it very hard to feel comfortable with Practice Works when we continue to have so many issues, yet you want us to trust your company that our patients information is secure. Your companies lack of concern for correcting these issues and informing your customers is concerning and does not seem to be important to you. I believe your company should be working diligently to ensure your customers were up and running by the time you had told them the day prior after they waited on hold. Maybe, new management and/or technical support is needed. Your company needs to ensure there will be no other issues that prevents our office, who is trusting you with our business, from providing outstanding care to all of our patients.

toothsurgeon
Canine II

So are we just waiting for 5 hours or will there be intermittent updates.

0 Kudos

For those interested - I have the CS Boost App on my phone - it allows me to at least see my schedule, and previous patient notes.

0 Kudos
Sherrymorgan
Canine II

Can you tell me if there is a way to not have all the patients show as a no show from the computers being down all day yesterday?  Thank you

0 Kudos
toothsurgeon
Canine II

How I wish the AAOMS meeting was actually in person rather than virtual. The sh*tstorm that would be happening at your booth would be incredible and so bad for your sales. You might actually have to address your customers directly, rather than provide minimal information to us via this "exchange".

We, your customers, need a few things:

1 - more information

2 - our service restored

3 - financial compensation for this downtime

4 - assurance that this will NOT happen every week, before we all start looking for other providers

Please address.....

bowieos
Canine II

This is absolute nonsense! That story about a cyber attack was clearly a poorly thought out lie. I move to file a lawsuit against carestream for damages suffered. We have lost over $20,000 of production during the past few days. I am looking to find a group of doctors and offices interested in teaming up to file a lawsuit against carestream. One practice is not enough larger in number we are the more impact this lawsuit will make. We are also in the process of looking for alternatives software to move all our patient data and files to. Please if you are interested in joining together to mount a large lawsuit demanding remedy from carestream in the thousands. Please respond to this message and I will contact you to get your information. 

Thanks. 

With all of the glitches/outages that we are experiencing on a regular basis, I am seriously questioning how safe our information is in your Cloud. In speaking with other dental practices, not in the Carestream network but also using a Cloud service, they are not experiencing these issues! We demand the highest in service and protection for our doctors, staff and patients! 

coms01
Canine II

if cloud was going down multiple time in recent months, there had to be a reason and seems like nothing was done to remedy that which can potentially create vulnerability in the system 

After the "suppose" cyber attack, I am told that the system did what it was intended and the server was shut down 

so if the system did what it was suppose to do and shut down before any harm was done, why such a long delay in getting the system back up?  "we identified server in one of our facilities that required additional attention"  what was done to fix other outages?  Is this so called additional attention related to current attack or existing problem that was the cause of other outages that was left unchecked?  

rkstern
Canine III

We are still down this morning . Please update on the status .
0 Kudos
kpratt
Premolar I

Our service is still not up.  Need update!!!!

0 Kudos

Our service is not up !
0 Kudos