cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
doran109
Premolar I

E prescriptions down again?

Can someone from Carestream please provide an update whether Healthcare Exchange is functioning? Our practice is having an issue with doing eprescriptions for narcotics. This was the issue on the 21st of June. Can someone please check to see if everything is working correctly? There are no updates to the Status page yet. @matt_ackerman @tshaw 

4 Replies
rich_omsafw
Premolar I

Re: E prescriptions down again?

I called into e-services about 3 hours ago after getting a few calls from staff about eRX not working or taking a long time.  I was told there were no issues from support.  eRX is a great service but I don't feel it is 100% stable.  We get times where it runs real slow or get errors trying to send narcotics and then they go through.  Maybe too much traffic and they can't keep up but something needs looked at with eRX.

paul_snyder
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Good Afternoon, 
We are unaware of any electronic prescriptions outages today.  Is there a specific error you are experiencing?  Please feel free to email our support team for a prompt call back. 

WinOMS

oralsurgerysupport@csdental.com

OrthoTrac
orthotracsupport@csdental.com 

PracticeWorks

practiceworkssupport@csdental.com

SoftDent

softdentsupport@csdental.com

0 Kudos
eastonoms
Canine III

We have an issue at least twice a week!

0 Kudos
paul_snyder
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

There have been a few periodic outages over the past few months, however you should not be experiencing outages twice per week.  I'd like to have a technician work with you to determine the root cause so that we can prevent any future occurrence.  Feel free to send an email to our support team with your office contact information, or if you are comfortable, you can provide it here and I will have a technician reach out to you. 

WinOMS

oralsurgerysupport@csdental.com

OrthoTrac
orthotracsupport@csdental.com 

PracticeWorks

practiceworkssupport@csdental.com

SoftDent

softdentsupport@csdental.com

0 Kudos