cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cromfs
Premolar III

Pearl-Next Appt invalid if looking at scheduler after that date

Jump to solution

When you look at a patient via the scheduler in Pearl, if you are on a date after their next appointment, it will show the next appt after that as the Next Appt.  For example, if I open the schedule for 10/23 an the patient has an implant consultation 10/10 and a surgery 10/31, it shows 10/31 as the next appt instead of 10/10.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
kjhogan
Canine III

Re: Pearl-Next Appt invalid if looking at scheduler after that date

Jump to solution

matt.ackerman‌ can you assist with this question?

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution

I don't have a great answer for this -- it appears as though the Pearl is using the date in focus on the scheduler and not "Today's Date" to determine the next appointment. We can submit this as a defect to Support to have them research and confirm. 

10032864‌ and mczar‌ can you help me assign this to someone to research, confirm and escalate if needed?

0 Kudos
cromfs
Premolar III

Jump to solution

This is still occurring.  My patient's next appt is 5/17/18 but it's showing 5/31/18 as next appt.  Doesn't show the 5/17 appt anywhere in pearl.  First visit field date in Winoms is 10/10/17 and last is set to 10/11/17.

0 Kudos
cromfs
Premolar III

Jump to solution

Pearl is showing cancelled appointments as last appointment.  Should only show completed appointments as last appt.  pt id 11451

0 Kudos