cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pchaneyosa
Canine III

Template margins

Jump to solution

Has there been any further discussion or progress in locking the margins in an EMR template once it is entered. ok > spellcheck > ok. At this point any preset margin is ignored and the document is completely left justified. PDF or any other manipulations are now limited by this issue. I was told this was a 9.4 issue with WinOMS and was to be addressed in 9.5. It seems 9.5 has flown and this problem remains. Any Thoughts?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Template margins

Jump to solution

@matt_ackerman any update on this? 

0 Kudos
MSOMS
Canine II

Jump to solution
Any updates or even comments?
0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution

NOTE: The steps I’m about to describe will work for an actual EMR Note in a patient’s chart as well as with the EMR Note template.  For the purpose of this discussion, I will only be referencing an EMR Note Template.

First, open an EMR Note template and look for the black triangle (if that’s what you want to call it) that I have circled in red below:

Margins1.png

This triangle is actually 2 pieces, a top piece and a bottom piece.  They can be moved independently of each other. 

Margins2.png

THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU WANT TO DO  They must move together when you slide them to the right or left.  Click your mouse in the middle of the triangle and drag it to the desired margin location. 

You can either do a “Select All” prior to shifting the triangle to affect the margins of the entire template at once, or you can do it line by line or paragraph by paragraph.  Its totally up to you.

0 Kudos
pchaneyosa
Canine III

Jump to solution

I have responded to Alan's tip/solution. please give me your thoughts and solutions.

0 Kudos