cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nthommes
Canine II

EMR Summary limitations

Jump to solution

When we have patients in the EMR Summary with extensive health histories (multiple medical issues, surgeries, allergies, and medications) we run out of room to enter, and cannot scroll down to add more items. Is there a way to rectify this?

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: EMR Summary limitations

Jump to solution

joshua_h‌ or ronschindler‌ any ideas on this? 

0 Kudos
ronschindler
Canine II

Jump to solution

I am running 9.2.0.64.   I added over a hundred Allergies, Medications, and Medical History items and still had room to scroll.   If upgrading to 9.2.0.64 does not solve your problem,  it may be related to using improper screen resolution settings that are not allowing you to see the scroll bar.  Have you checked with support on this?  WinOMS Support:  800-275-4637.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

nthommes‌ could you provide us what version you are on and possibly what screen resolution you have set? 

0 Kudos
ronschindler
Canine II

Jump to solution

WinOMS 9.2.0.64 Running 1680 x 1050 Resolution on this particular monitor.   The minimum resolution for 9.0 EMR is 1440 x 900.

ronschindler
Canine II

Jump to solution

Another item to be aware of in the screen resolution area is the Option to "Make Text and Other Items Larger or Smaller".   This setting cannot be set to Medium or Larger.   It must be set to Smaller to have the EMR view display properly.

nthommes
Canine II

Jump to solution

Version 9.1.0.141

Screen resolution of 1920x1080

0 Kudos
njokuc
Canine III

Jump to solution

Hi Nikki,

It seems that after adding a certain number of Medications using the plus sign then you do not see the search box to add new ones. The Magic number for me was 33 Medical History at resolution 1900 x 900 and 1440 x 900. I still need to test with Allergies and Medications but I only have 10 of each in my database.

However, you can still use the Medical History, Medication, or Allergies link (blue link) at the top of the Patients EMR page to add new heath history items and you can still scroll down and view them afterwards.

Can you verify if this

nthommes
Canine II

Jump to solution

This is correct. We can still add, but it can be a problem if the allergy

or medication etc is not already added. (A new one not in the database)

0 Kudos