cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jpisariktnosi
Premolar I

Error message when opening claim status reports?

Jump to solution

I've been getting this error a lot lately when I look at transmission/claim status reports, and the whole system has to shut down. Anything I can do about this? I'm on 8.11.2.95

Labels (1)
4 Replies
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Error message when opening claim status reports?

Jump to solution

Good Morning,

Yes, this issue was previously reported and Fixed in the latest Winoms v9.1. The software will crash with a "Null object reference at line 91 in function wf_displayreports of object w_insurance_q_csdreports. at line 91 in WF_DISPLAYREPORTS event of object W_INSURANCE_Q_CSDREPORTS" error if the client clicks the exit button while the eClaims reports window is rebuilding the list of reports after hiding a report. This error occurs with Cloud and On Premise clients as long as they have a large amount of reports in the queue. Meanwhile you could remove some of the reports if they are old that is one way to address issue now.  What is your account # and I can request to have disk shipped for your office to update?  There is a What new video on the disk v9.1 you can watch and also available in an online recorded course for new EMR interface/EMR ELITE to help familiarize your staff with the changes from the version you are running now.  Below are the steps Support used to duplicate the error:

1. Open create eClaims batch window
2. Select reports button
3. Open a report
4. Click hide button
5. Immediately click exit button
6. Actual - If the reports queue has a lot of results to compile and it is still actively building the list, then the software will crash with a line 91 error.
6. Expected - The list to complete before they click exit, then the window will close normally.

0 Kudos
jpisariktnosi
Premolar I

Jump to solution

Thanks, Paula! It was doing it, then it was fine, and now it's doing it again, but we're still on 8.11. I will try not to click exit so fast and know that it's fixed whenever we get the newest update. Thank you!

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution

You're Welcome :-) Send me your account # and I can ship your office the latest disk. You can update whenever your office is ready!

0 Kudos
jpisariktnosi
Premolar I

Jump to solution

0 Kudos