cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cromfs
Premolar II

How to run a report for patients with no ledger charges

We want to identify patients who scheduled, cancelled, and never rescheduled.  The easiest way for us is to tell if is they have no charges on ledger.  Even no charge visits still have a ledger entry as the Last visit field and First visit field dates pull based off of the ledger instead of the schedule.  Please advise.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How to run a report for patients with no ledger charges

hnnobeljudicunningham paula1‌ can you help with this?

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Hi Tara, Currently there is not a report or feature to automatically determine if a patient scheduled, cancelled and does not reschedule in that order. Some workarounds I thought about are: 1) To run the appointment status report which shows cancelled, deleted and no show appointments and then verify from the patients appointment history to see if the appointments were rescheduled. 2) Another option more creative but it works is to create a recall named Appts and attach that recall to any patients who cancelled their appointment and if they reschedule you delete the recall.  Then you can run the report for that specific recall to determine patients who have not rescheduled because they are still showing on the report under Appts.  

0 Kudos
cromfs
Premolar II

I need to go back and find anyone that we never saw.  It's a huge amount of work to use the appointment status report for this as most people have rescheduled but you can't get the report to eliminate those who have.  Recalls don't work since that's just going forward.  I just need a report for anyone with no items on the ledger.

0 Kudos