cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jpisariktnosi
Premolar I

Issues opening docked pt attachments?

Is anyone else having issues opening attachments like EOBs on patients you've docked to yourself and whose workspace you are thus opening via the dock? I can open the attachments fine if I search for the exact same patient, and I can open attachments on patients docked to me by others, but it's a no-go on patients I dock to myself and then reopen via the dock screen. I contacted tech support and Anthony is looking into it, but it didn't sound like it was a known issue as of yet.

2 Replies
jpisariktnosi
Premolar I

Re: Issues opening docked pt attachments?

paula1‌ We're currently on 9.2.0.64, but I was having this same issue when we were on the previous version (some kind of 9.1), too.

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Issues opening docked pt attachments?

Hi Janelle  Just finished testing the issue you reported on Winoms v9.2 - Resolution 1680x1050 internally. Support is unable to duplicate what you reported.  Docked a patients pdf  attachment to self and also tested a jpg, with both attempts the attachments were successfully opened.  Are all or some users able to dock the same type of attachments?  Either way docking is a local feature, I recommend initially rerunning the client side update on the impacted workstations.  Our install team or any of our Support technicians can assist you with running the client side update if needed.  If running the client side does not resolve the issue one of our Winoms R2 (Escalation) technicians can further troubleshoot the issue.