cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
office121oms
Canine III

Need new scanner

Jump to solution

My office uses a Fujitsu fi-6130 scanner.  The scanner is finally no longer working i spoke to fujitsu and carestream and was told to replace it.  The scanners on your list are to big.  Does any one know of a small scanner like the fujitsu 6130 that works in the software.

Also it would be great to update your scanner/documents

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Need new scanner

Jump to solution

matt.ackerman‌ do you know of any other scanners or know any offices that might be something similar to what is mention?

0 Kudos
pksaari79
Premolar III

Jump to solution

We use the Canon Image Formula DR-M140 and actually have 2 for the front office.  Its small and compact, does well with multiple pages, and scans, when set up, all the pages to the same orientation.  It's about $1000 but it's great qualities make up for the price.

office121oms
Canine III

Jump to solution

Thank you i will look into it

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution
Realistically, any TWAIN scanner should work; we don't do anything that actually integrates with any one particular kind of scanner over another.
Unfortunately I have not been shopping for scanners recently.  I was in an office recently and they use the Neat ND-1000 scanner.  They were very happy with them but I don't know that they are easy to find now.
neat nd-1000 scanner
When you buy any scanner, just make sure it is TWAIN-compliant, and it should work with WinOMS.