cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
christopher.octa
Canine III

[Survey] Interrupted by Phone Calls

Hey everybody,

For those that met the pit crew at the oral health summit may have been asked to fill out a survey. I wanted to thank everyone again that has done so.

I wanted to go ahead and share this survey on the community to get more feedback.

It takes a few minutes, and the nature of the survey are related to times when you are interrupted by a phone call while performing a task (such as filing insurance claim, checking in a patient, etc.).

WinOMS Survey 

Thanks again and we really appreciate it! The feedback from the survey will help inform some of the things we're looking to improve in the patient's Workspace.

3 Replies
omsnashville
Premolar II

Re: [Survey] Interrupted by Phone Calls

Thanks for asking such insightful questions. Managing phone calls is certainly one of the top workflow issues we face, so streamlining it will be enormously helpful!

christopher.octa
Canine III

I appreciate the feedback! There are several ideas both small and big that matt.ackerman and I are thinking about introducing for this workflow (which will focus around the items in the Workspace). Will definitely be posting a lot of those ideas here in the upcoming weeks so I'll be looking forward to the feedback from everyone in the forum and the practices we'll be visiting.

staceyw
Canine III

took the survey