cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cromfs
Premolar II

Treatment plan report

Can we make this exportable to excel like other reports?

11 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Treatment plan report

paula1‌ or hnnobel do you happen to know? 

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

jamesmartinez‌ adding you to this as well

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Hi Tara, I will forward this enhancement to our Development Team to request implementing in a future WinOMS build. matt.ackerman

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

So that I understand, this refers to the report available in the Reports menu => Patient => Treatment Plan Report, right?  Once you have this data exported to Excel, what then?  How will you use that data?

Today you can create a Contact Expert from that report, in case that helps.  

cromfs
Premolar II

You need to be able to export it so you can use filters to limit it down by procedure code.  For example, the new D9222 code -we need to be able to pull all pending treatment plans and change one D9223 to a D9222 so we don't risk missing this when the treatment plans gets dragged to charges since some of them may not schedule for a while so we may not be thinking about the new code by then.  Claims will reject/deny.

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

cromfs‌ i imagine that the software should automatically prevent inactive codes from being posted at all, whether they are coming from charge entry or converted treatment plans.  Would you agree?

0 Kudos
cromfs
Premolar II

Yes,-there should be some sort of error message if trying to post an inactive code to the ledger- but in this instance D9223 is still a valid code-it's just being replaced for the first 15 minutes of anesthesia by D9222.

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

I have been following the messages to this and Support is in agreement with the invalid procedures that there should be some type of message alerting the user they are posting an inactive code or not allow the code to be posted at all unless its marked active again in order to rebill a claim for example. But the ability to automatically post an inactive code can result in rejections of a claim. The treatment plan making it exportable like other reports in the software makes sense as well - separate enhancement but in agreement as well. I will work with our Development team to see if they can get implemented in future update.  matt.ackerman  qadanielle

annag
Canine III

Having the ability to limit which codes are able to be posted as charges would be wonderful, by error message or something similar. Even if you deactivate a code, users/docs can still find them in EMR search and things get posted in error. Only workaround currently is to label outdated procedure codes as "do not use."

Functionality to export to Excel is helpful regardless, especially for tracking purposes. We export all reports to excel and run from there so we have the ability to save them, then go back and track # of errors, volume, date last run, etc. In addition to the Treatment Plan report, the Claim Submission Report, Credit Balance Report, and Unapplied Payment Report, would also be helpful if it could be exported to Excel. We currently have to print these to PDF and copy+paste to Excel.