cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lehmanmenis
Canine II

security violation

************ SECURITY LEVELS NOT WORKING IN WINOMS*******

Per technical support, WINOMS has be aware that the security levels are NOT working in WINOMS and have been working on a fix for months.   I've had a ticket open for over a month now and there is still no resolution.  

The fact that the security levels are not working and staff that should not have authorization to be able to modify or have access to information/items they are not supposed to is NOT acceptable. I don't believe the urgency of this matter is being given.  Something related to security of the program SHOULD NOT take weeks to resolve!  It's not an enhancement request it is an essential function of a practice software.  

You are exposing all practices security by not correcting this issue every minute that goes by.  

I would like to request that someone from your office contact me to address urgent matter.  

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
melissa_b
Canine II

Re: security violation

Are you referring to the Forms Designer Security functions?

The issue has been reported to our Development team and will be prioritized for a future release. This type of change cannot be made on an individual basis and must be hard coded into the software.

We appreciate your understanding during this process.

0 Kudos
lehmanmenis
Canine II

No, its not just the forms designer. It’s everything within the security levels. Staff that are not supposed to be able to delete can delete, staff this is not supposed to have access to certain areas of the program have access. This is why we can’t believe there is not a priority being placed on this matter. If it was just forms designer we wouldn’t be so concerned.

We have had a ticket out for this matter for over a month!! Please refer to our account 05.2474

Thank you,

Amy

0 Kudos
joshua_h
Canine II

Hi there, Amy. I think Paula Bonner followed up with you directly regarding this issue a few days ago. I just wanted to make sure you had gotten her email. Thanks!

0 Kudos